Let’s start with…what exactly is a goal? It is:
- Something you want to achieve
- An end one strives to attain
- An aim
Goals = Success; if you want success, set goals.
- Goals will turn your dreams into reality - Success is the steady progress toward your goals.
- They should be attainable and not intimidating. They’re objectives you set for your life.
- Setting goals is the first step in taking your dreams reality. No goals, no life focus and no real fulfillment
- Goals can be best accomplished by taking “baby steps.”
- Like anything worthwhile in life, goals need your commitment
- They should fit your personality, but should require you to s-t-r-e-t-c-h beyond where you are today.
“Goals determines your thoughts. Thoughts determine your life” -Anonymous